Softsens Baby Care Range of Products- For The Precious Skin Of Your Child
Every mom has her favorites when it comes to baby care products. While we all have different choices, our criteria to choose that one brand that suits our kids is more or less the same.
I have tried multiple skin care brands for Aarav and Aarohi, in their first year. Everytime I would buy a new product, I would look into factors like affordability, effectiveness, suitability, natural ingredients and safe constituents. While there are many brands that fulfill one or two of these criteria, there are very few which fulfill all. Finally, I came across Softsens, that one brand which could tick off all the criteria that I usually look for.
Softsens’ mission is to provide moms with convenient, safe, efficient, sustainable, and affordable products that help motherhood be the most blissful experience of life for them. Their products are ‘Inspired by Mom, Developed by Experts’. This Indian company believes in a simple philosophy that ‘Mom Knows Best’ and so they listen to the needs and experiences of real parents across the world before creating any product. Their aim is to combine the valuable insights of parents with the knowledge of world class experts, and develop products that ensure safe and happy parenting. Their range includes Bath and Body Products, Bodysuits, Accessories, etc. Click here to have a look at their collection.
All the products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
They are alkali free and do not include synthetic colours
They are not tested on animals.
These products are suitable for all skin types, of both new borns and well as older children.
Imagine how you would feel on receiving a complete hamper of baby care products by a brand! Elated? Yes, that’s exactly how I felt. We received a neatly packed hamper that contained the entire range of bath and body range products. Even before I could use the products there were two things that impressed me beyond measure-
1. The Packaging- Not every brand pays so much attention to the outer packaging of their products. The team of Softsens however is different. We received the products neatly placed in a printed card board box. Given to the perfect packaging, there was no scope of spillage or damage of any product.
2. A Beautiful Note– What more would make a mom feel special than a few words meant to appreciate her? Well, Softsens won my heart with this beautiful message that came packed with the products.
Here is our experience with the products that we received –
1. Baby Massage Oil
- Light oil, not too dense
- Non-sticky and non-greasy
- Hydrates the baby skin well
- Has Vitamin E and Olive Extracts
I have used this oil on my kid’s skin as well as hair and it worked well for both.
Price: Rs 175 for 200 ml
2. Baby Shampoo
- Tear-free formula
- Safe for everyday use
- Mild, gentle, enriched with essential oils
- Thick and lathers well
The shampoo left my kid’s hair soft and smooth. I personally loved it fragrance and the effect it left on their hair.
Price: Rs 165 for 200 ml
3. Baby Wash
- Tear-free formula and doesn’t cause irritation in eyes
- Enriched with Shea butter and natural milk
- A small portion is enough to lather well
- Has a pleasing fragrance
The baby wash rinses off easily. It doesn’t need a lot of rubbing or washing. It does not leave the skin rough or dry after use.
Price: Rs 150 for 200 ml
4. Baby Soap
- Made with 100% pure vegetable oil
- Free of synthetic colours
- Easy to hold and lathers well
I liked the fragrance and soft appeal of this soap. It doesn’t leave the skin dry after use. However it melts quickly in water and so may get over soon than expected.
Price: Rs 45 for 75g
5. Baby Cream
- Rich with Vitamin E and Shea butter
- Moisturizes the skin well
- Keep the skin hydrated for long
The cream is thin in texture and consistency. Although that makes it easy to use and apply but it can also lead to some amount of wastage as a lot comes out in a single squeeze. One has to squeeze the product carefully for optimal usage.
Price: Rs 135 for 100 g
6. Baby Lotion
- Contains natural milk cream and Shea butter
- Moisturizes the skin well
- Thin in consistency and easy to apply
The lotion is thin in consistency. It is easy to rub and spreads across the skin well.
Price: Rs 150 for 200 ml
7. Baby Wipes
- Alcohol free wipes, safe for daily use
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera extracts
- The texture is thick and strong
- Has a sticky cover on top that keeps the product wet
I loved the wipes. They are well-moistened and do not dry up quickly. They are super soft and gentle on the kid’s skin.
Price: Rs 65 for a pack of 20 wipes
8. Baby Powder
I do not use talcum powder for my kids, so haven’t used this particular product. The constituents mentioned on the pack, however, ensure that the powder is pure and gentle. It helps to prevent friction and reduce excess sweating.
Price: Rs 110 for 200g
I would surely recommend Softsens baby care products as they are designed keeping in mind the needs and requirements of a baby’s soft skin. All the products are mild and have a pleasing fragrance. I particularly liked their baby wash and baby shampoo that suited my kids well. Their entire range is super affordable and value for money.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I was sent these products by the brand to use on my kids and share my experience of the same. The review holds my honest opinion and personal views of using these products for over a period of one month.
Did you find this review useful? Do share your views in the comments below.